Finally we travel again! At Shuttle Direct we have implemented a meticulous safety and hygiene protocol against Covid-19. All to make your trip as safe as possible.
Guarantees for the prevention of COVID-19
Our drivers and hauliers follow the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO), as well as the local regulations of the Ministry of Public Health of each country. At Shuttle Direct we want to guarantee that your journey will be carried out in the safest way possible. That is why we strictly comply with all current recommendations, in addition to the ones implemented by the company. For us, it is essential to guarantee the maximum safety of our clients, all our drivers and their families. First of all, all our drivers comply with a strict protocol of daily hygiene and disinfection. They measure their temperature daily and wash their work clothes correctly. In addition, all vehicles are disinfected daily, and cleaned after each service. Also, all drivers work with a mask and protective gloves.
Advantages of a private transfer
As you may know, at Shuttle Direct you have the possibility to book a private transfer service with driver for a very competitive price. In addition to the advantage of a door-to-door transfer service without queues or waiting, with this service you also will travel even safer than on public transport.
- The driver will personally meet with you. He/she will come to get you with an identification sign, so there is no need to wait at the bus or taxi stop. Neither to have any social interactions without keeping a safe distance.
- As you have made the reservation in advance and have already paid it, you will not need to exchange money or request information about the price, stops, schedule, transfer time….
- The client will sit in the back of the vehicle, respecting the minimum safety distance from the driver.
- Inside the vehicle, you will find an alcohol or hand sanitizer dispenser.
- We have a large fleet with a variety of vehicles of all kinds: cars, vans, minibus, buses… Perfect for traveling with a group or for those who travel with a lot of luggage.
- Furthermore, to safeguard the minimum recommended distance, we have large capacity buses. If you are traveling in a group, you can choose the number of passengers.
How you should travel
In order to travel safely, we remind you of some guidelines to keep in mind when traveling.
- It is recommended that each client wears a mask and gloves before entering the vehicle. However, the mandatory use or not depends on each country.
- If you cough or sneeze, do it on your flexed elbow.
- Use disposable tissues and throw it away after use.
- Try to avoid touching all kinds of surfaces or do it as little as possible.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose, and mouth. The hands facilitate the transmission of Covid-19.
- Do not eat or drink when you are using the transport.
- If you are going on an international trip, first check the recommendations of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- And, of course, if you have any symptoms compatible with Covid-19 (fever, cough, or shortness of breath are the most common), don’t leave home and therefore don’t travel.
At Shuttle Direct we are more than delighted to travel with you again; but above all, our main mission is to take you safely to your destination, so that you will finally enjoy your holidays.